After few months of coding and experimenting on Android Studio, finally, the app is now published Google Play Store. My initial goal was to experiment with Android Studio on a Windows Laptop and understand Android Emulator features set, how to integrate Azure Mobile Service, User Preferences, Audio Handling, UI Navigation, and Deep Linking behavior. The real challenge was to test against different Andriod builds and making sure that all these features work without any issues.
I had to write a windows service to fetch publicly available links for radio stations and compile them into a searchable database and use that database for Azure Mobile Webservice API.
Please download and let me know your feedback and suggestion. My next goal is to take this app into Visual Studio, convert to a C# App and publish it on both iOS and Android Platforms.
Juke – Internet Radio Player (named by my daughter).
Google Play Store Link:
- Listen to your favorite radio stations from all over the world.
- Share the radio you are listening to with your buddies, instantly via WhatsApp.
- Juke will automatically launch from WhatsApp message and start playing the radio station.
- Share feature works with WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and any Email.
- Never miss your favorite song, talk show or your favorite sports radio broadcast.
- Great collection of online radio stations.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Save and manage your favorite radio stations.
- Browse by continent, country, and city.
- Easy to use radio collections for browsing and exploring.
- More online radio stations database is updated on a regular basis.